Seventa Make up Academy is committed to providing excellent service to its customers. If we should fall short of our high standards, we are committed to responding swiftly and completely to resolve any dissatisfaction that is brought to our attention.
Complaints can be raised in person, by telephone, by email or in writing.
- In the first instance, details should be raised with a Student Development Adviser. Wherever possible, the Student Development Adviser should aim to resolve the complaint within the limits of their authority.
- When this is not possible the complaint should be reported to the appropriate person in a timely manner.
- All complaints relating to the delivery of courses can be referred to the Head of Education.
- Where the complaint concerns assessment disputes on an accredited course, the Head of Education will liaise with the Lead IQA to resolve the complaint according to the appeals procedure of the relevant awarding organisation.
- If the Head of Education is unable to resolve the complaint it should be referred to the Head of Centre.
Complaints that are not related to the delivery of courses can be referred directly to the Head of Centre.