Girls Day Out / Hen Party Skincare & Makeup Masterclass Experience
Kick-off your Girls Day Out / Hen Party in style with a Skincare & Makeup Masterclass Experience at Seventa Makeup Academy. Located in Holborn in London’s West End, right near the home to London Fashion Week, the world-famous Covent Garden shopping and entertainment districts as well as all the famous West End Theatres and more means we are perfectly positioned to kick off your celebrations, get some tricks and tips and leave with a flawless full face ready to paint the town.
- Learn a wide range of makeup tricks and tips.
- Makeup Masterclasses suitable for beginners, taught by experts!
- Perfect smokey eyes, contouring and more.
- Use products from Ten Image Professional and more.
- Kick start the Girls Day Out / Hen Party with a flawless makeup before hitting the town.
This specialist Skincare & Makeup Masterclass Experience at Seventa Makeup Academy will focus on self-application and explores a wide range of makeup essential looks and effects. The intensive session will cover moisturising, blemish concealment, foundations, contouring and highlighting, eyeliner tips, lip defining and colouring, smoky eyes and more. The class is designed to battle your beauty woes or expand your current experience in this fun and informative makeup masterclass.
This Masterclass Covers:
- Clean, hydrate and moisturise your skin
- Blemish and imperfections concealment
- The importance of the Makeup base and how to choose the correct foundation
- Contour and highlight
- Eyeliner Tips and tricks
- Choosing suitable contrasting eye colours
- Define and colour your lips
- 10 Minutes to a perfect smoky eye
Masterclasses are ideal if you are looking to improve your skills in makeup for self-application. The intensive short masterclasses aim to provide you with a solid knowledge on correct application techniques to achieve a flawless finish with your makeup moving onto adding colour to brighten your look and lastly getting the wow factor for work, or for parties and nights out. On the class, we work with you doing one side of your face while guiding you to do the other side to create flawless makeup.
We like to keep things small and intimate for your Girls Day Out / Hen Party so you get the full experience and attention you need with a maximum of 6 people per session. (If you need a bigger group then let us know and we can arrange, additional costs will apply).
- Must be aged 16 or older; under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Cancellation policy applies to all Bookings, once paid booking will be confirmed and no refunds can be issued, a change of dates may be possible with 7 days or more notice.
- Subject to availability.
- Maximum 6 attending per session. (If you need a bigger group then let us know and we can arrange, additional costs will apply).
- All makeup and brushes provided for use in the class.
Duration: Up to 3 hours (classes may finish early depending on pace)
582.00 497.00 GBP per group up to 6 people; additional costs apply for larger groups. Contact us for more information and costs for larger groups or if you want us to bring the class to you at your location.
READY TO GET STARTED
Can’t find a suitable date and time? Please complete the enquiry form below and a member of our team will get right on it!